Slava Boxing was foun Read more [...]
Place Category: The Best Boxing Gyms Near Me
Plex Boxing only works with selected boxers, and you will need to contact them to see if there is a good fit.
Plex, Danny Arnold and Hall-of-Fame Coach Ronnie Shields have teamed up to create the best three punch combination ever.
The “Three Punches”
- Boxing Hall of Fame boxing trainer Ronnie Shields
- The highly-regarded sports performance, sports medicine and sports nutrition programs of Plex
- Danny Arnold, world-class strength, conditioning, and nutrition coach.
The highly-regarded and respected Ronnie Shields has worked with superstars such as Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Pernell Whitaker, the late Vernon Forrest and undefeated WBA super bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux, who is regarded as the greatest amateur fighter ever.
Currently, besides working with undefeated Jermell and undefeated Jermall Charlo, Ronnie Shields and Plex Boxing handles Erislandy Lara, Edwin Rodriguez, Justin DeLoach, undefeated Steve Lovett, undefeated Rickie Edwards, undefeated Bryan Pee Wee Cruz, Bryan Vera, heavyweight Artur Szpilka, undefeated Ryan Karl, undefeated Darwin Price; just to mention a few.
For the past 17 years, Danny Arnold has worked and been responsible for some of the best athletes in the planet. From the best in the NFL to the best in MLB, and now Danny Arnold for the past two years has changing the approach boxers in becoming the best.
Highlights of Plex Boxing:
- Ronnie Shields training
- Sports Performance Programs (strength, speed, agility, quickness, conditioning, reaction, velocity and acceleration training) Directed by Danny Arnold
- Sports Medicine Programs (physical therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture and injury prevention services)
- Sports Nutrition Consulting (custom meal planning for each boxer, proper weight-loss plans and other nutritional services)
- World-class boxing equipment (inside the 20,000 sq/ft facility the boxing area is equipped with a pro-size boxing ring, over 14 different boxing bags and other custom boxing equipment)
- State-of-the-art sports medicine area (three therapy areas, recovery room, GameReady compression units for inflammation prevention, Compex stimulation units, and other innovative rehab and pre-hab equipment)
- Cryotherapy Chamber
- 35 x 10 yards sand box for explosive training without impact (plyometric, agility and conditioning area)
- Outdoor all-purpose training adventure workout (kayaking, trail running, swimming, etc.)
- Advanced strength-training equipment (free weights, pin-select, ropes, etc.)
- Adventurous Conditioning Program
- In-house prepared meals to fit prescribed nutritional plan and goal
- Media & Video services (sparring sessions are recorded and viewed with Ronnie Shields)
- Sport Lounge (in-between sessions, boxers enjoy to relax with a video games, x-box, etc)
- Individualized boxer profile webpage (enhances boxer’s exposure to more rapidly gain sponsorship opportunities and fan support)
- Boxing match support (Plex staff travels with boxer to his venue to continue the support and services up to and after his fight)